Mar 14, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting!

My lovely friend Sarah was telling me about how her husband likes to tease her about pinterest.
Geoff does too, but I can't blame him because nearly ALL of my free time is spent oogling over there.

This is not a lot, but here's an example of what I mean... So, Sonny has just gone down to sleep, there is a PILE of dishes/laundry/inventory/whatever-more-important-thing-I-should-be-doing piling up on a counter somewhere but I literally flop into the computer chair and stare blissfully at some beautiful things on pinterest for a half hour or so.  Every Day.

It's not ME TIME so much as it is a few quiet moments to myself to let my brain shut off after a long day.

And I have been thinking about Features here on ye ol' blog and Sarah's "oh how PINTERESTING!" popped into my head.

So I am thinking that I will make this a regular feature, I'll share some of the beautiful images that I am pinning, (be warned, it's a lot of haircuts) and that will be that.

What do you think?

You could pop onto pinterest yourself and check out what I'm pinning too, I'm over there as Jana May!
Janamade


So without further Ado

Oh, How Pinteresting!




Honestly I did not intend to do a hair post!  But I have been staring at these pictures a lot lately because I'm getting my hair cut tonight and I am thinking of reintroducing the Asymetrical Shorty Bangs!

I have realized that while I love the look of the all one length on others, I really need to respect my lifestyle and it currently does not include a daily hair dryer.

Seriously.

So.  Going to get my face cut out of my hair and embrace curls again!
YES!!

How gorgeous is Alison Sudol by the way??




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...