Jan 21, 2011

Oh internet.

So I don't know if you remember, but a while back I was trying to figure out how the heck to get my Janamade.com address to point to the blog? Do you remember?
Well after months of trying to get someone to help me on the hosting site, I have decided that it's just not worth it.

I actually spoke with someone FOR REAL this morning and they spoke to me like I was some kind of idiot for not being able to figure this out. Even though while I spoke to him he sounded like a goofy 20 year old who works at Future shop or something.

After that conversation I decided that I just can't deal with that company anymore and that I am (while disappointed that I'll lose janamade.com for the moment, especially of someone else scoops it up) happy to keep my janamadethis.blogspot address and live my life.

And not worry about it.

Any. More.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...