Nov 28, 2010

Covets


I've been coveting THESE for the longest time.

I bet that they would be really good for a new mama, slip on shoes, ready to go!
(plus I love that they donate a pair to a child for every pair sold. Incredible)


Maybe in the spring.


I have been spending WAAAY too much time on etsy looking at baby things. I'll put together a list to share soon. Now I have to eat breakfast and get dressed. And stay away from the computer for the rest of the day! I haven't even started my christmas gifts for this year yet! December is going to be INSANE.

1 comment:

andrea soos said...

i was in the states last weekend and fell hard for the bootie version...but none in my size so i am desperate to find them!!

by the way you looked so cute with your little bump yesterday! thanks for dropping by!

Andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...