Aug 31, 2010

Last week!

Whoa last week was a hilarious write off for me.
My coworker at the clinic took her holidays so I was working double shifts all week and I don't know about you but I am a WRECK in the mornings! Usually I start at noon, so I've got a few hours in the morning to work here at home and get my shit together before braving the public!
Not so last week. Not so.

I think that I napped for 12 straight hours on Thursday night to make up for the early mornings! I was all "I'm just going to get a couple hours here before dinner" and then I woke up the next morning to my alarm. HA!

So Friday I was as fresh as a daisy!

I am back to regularly scheduled programming this week and I've got a couple of new projects on the go. One in particular that I will tell you about later, but I am pretty excited about it. That's all I'll say for now.

Back to the studio!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...