May 6, 2010

I am not the only one now

I was a vegetarian for 7 years.

Then I became intolerant to some vegetables.

Then I became intolerant to MORE vegetables.

Now I eat meat.

And I do not regret the change at all. HELLO BACON.



My sister has also been a vegetarian for a really long time. I don't know how long exactly, but it's been a while.
She also has some food intolerance issues.

Not as many as me, but still. Enough.

This year at Easter she ate chicken. In fact she even had SECONDS! gasp!

In honor of the change, my Mom roasted an organic free range chicken.

It was delicious! (that it's above there)

I don't know if Kristy is still eating chicken these days, but I hope that she is eating whatever her body is telling her it needs.

That's how I came around to it. 6 months of craving chicken burgers was enough to tell me that I should try eating one and see what happens.

Anyway, I took this picture of Kristy and her boyfriend at dinner and I told her I was going to put it on the blog.

She thinks I jest!

Here's a nice one to make up for it!

1 comment:

smilinggreenmom said...

Ha! Funny photos :) I just wanted to mention that our son has been helped so much with his Eczema and food intolerances by taking a probiotic. The one we love is called Belly Boost but they make an adult one too by the makers of Vidazorb! I highly recommend this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...