Jan 5, 2010

Oh Inspiration!

I love it when this happens.

I have been drawing away, some new print ideas for FGI and Spring palettes, and thinking about art and other things.

I have been trying to spend LESS time in front of the computer (I fall into blogs, dear lord, and loses HOURS to reading them, which I love, but frankly is not very productive.)

But tonight, while also doing laundry, picking up groceries, making dinner/lunch for tomorrow (Geoff's back in class, got to prepare lunches!) I sat down on the floor in front of the computer (trying to make it less comfortable so I don't linger long) and popped over to Mint.

Which lead me to The Golden Smith.

Which frankly I am already in love with and feel like I could pour HOURS into reading.

But instead of doing that right now, I am going to take food out of the oven, drink a glass of water and plop myself in the living room for some late night doodling.

Keep working Professional Lady. Keep Working!

But this weekend? Oh there will be some BLOG READING. Maybe even ALL DAY.


bliss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...