Aug 8, 2009

The weather...

is giving us a hint of Fall this week.
Yesterday I wore PANTS. And SOCKS.


In other news I have internet on my computer again!!!!!

!!!!

Yes that requires so many !!!. It's been 5 months

No one's fault but my own really.
Had to find the cable.
Didn't know where it was.
Didn't care to look for it.

I just went through my blog list and did a very quick catch up with all of you lovelies.
Oh how I missed you!

And I just uploaded 265 photos from my amazing Christmas Camera, which I still love by the way.
Oh Canon G10, you do good work.

Anyway, I have digressed already.

A couple of weeks ago, we had an incredible summer thunderstorm.
The sky looked like it was on fire and Geoff was down on the walkway taking pictures and documenting it all while I freaked out and worried about him getting struck by lightning (the walkway is metal) on the deck.
He got some really great shots.





When I got myself down to the yard Geoff asked me to look ominous.

(I look like a slightly possessed kindergarden teacher or something)

His is much better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...