Dec 28, 2008

Thinking about this

In the last couple of years I have noticed an increase in the Grey Hair.
I've got one, roughly egg sized, pocket of grey hair on ONE spot on my head.

Right at the top.
Exactly where I part my hair.
(I have tried changing my part but it always travels back)

When they first started popping up I was plucking them out immediately.
And what I learned from that experience is that a grey hair brows back totally differently than regular hair.
Corse and wiry.
Which is GREAT right??

So I had these ridiculous short grey hairs sticking STRAIGHT UP from the middle of my head.

We love that right??

So now that I have gone on a bit of a tangent train, let me get back to what I am actually posting about.

In the past few months the spot has increased in population and I am NOT pulling them out anymore.
So what I am wondering is this... Has anyone tried covering up grey with natural hair dyes?

I am looking at this online right now and considering it.

It's the Caca Brun from Lush.

I have also seen henna style hair dyes at the health food store, that I am thinking of considering as well.

Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...