Nov 22, 2008

update

This is going to be very brief, as it is after midnight and I have to get up early and go back to the craft fair.
We're plugging away.

Jewellery sales are not as up as I expected, I think that the economy is affecting peoples luxury shopping. Which is FAIR.
I am in the same boat, so I get it.
FGI is doing great though and I am having fun chatting with everyone and getting feedback.
It's all been positive, people just aren't buying jewellery right now I guess.

And it's only the end of Day Two. We've still got all day tomorrow and Sunday for Out of Hand.
And then Rebel Rebel next week.

So I am not flipping out just yet.
I am going to have fun tomorrow and Sunday and learn from this experience.

Just like a grown up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...