Sep 12, 2008

the verdict is in,

I have a NEW LIST of food allergies.
Yep! And super excited about it.
-chocolate (don't even get me started)
-sugar
-wheat
-egg whites (yolks seem to be fine, but seriously)
-peanuts
-corn
-cauliflower
-alcohol
-tuna (this one is a whatever for me, I don't eat tuna anyway)

These are added to the already existing dairy and nightshade allergy we've been working with for the last 4 years.
What are nightshades you ask??
-tomatoes
-potatoes
-chilis and peppers
-paprika
-eggplant

You may be asking yourself right now "what the HELL can she eat then??"
I ask myself a similar question pretty regularly right now.
However it's not so bad.
For breakfast I am eating steel cut oats with apple sauce, flax seeds and sliced almonds, which is pretty luxurious actually.
And dinner is a straightforward stirfry or something like that.
It's just lunch and snacks that are getting to me right now.
Fruits and veggies are still okay, I just had a really REALLY delicious local nectarine with breakfast, and we're going to start juicing again.

It's just an adjustment.

In other news, we've caught the first couple of episodes of the New 90210 (I know, I understand your chagrin) and I have to say that Naomi's nose is the best actor on the show.
Watch 10 minutes of it and you'll see what I mean.
HILARIOUS!
she looks like this (for the most part)

And I am sorry, but there is NO WAY that girl is in high school.
I don't know who they think they are kidding.

1 comment:

Julie said...

egg whites among other things on your list for me too! We'll have to share recipes :)
and another thing...
I also watched the first episodes ( I KNOW! )
...I said the same thing, that girl is too old to be in highschool!
...will have to look out for her nose, LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...