Apr 30, 2008

I love the internet

Sometimes it's a load of crap, all the stuff I look at. I check out people.com pretty regularly. NOT FOR THE ARTICLES! Just for the pictures. Some celebrities dress really well.

Ahem. Now that I have admitted to that dirty little secret, we can move on.

Sometimes though, I come across some AMAZING stuff.
Like these.


Found these at http://isphotography.myshopify.com/
(how do I attach links?? I will figure this out one day)
And these

Which I saw on decor8. Which is another amazing blog that you should check out.
In fact I'm going to add it to my links on the left so you CAN!

WAIT!! I think I just figured out the link thing.
That was much easier than I expected.

Right on.

Anyway.
I've got a mad crush on those prints, they are by an artist named Oksana Badrak. I love pretty much everything about them. Look at the wall paper! Look at the stuffed heads!
I think I might need them.

Oh sigh.

Okay, off to work!
Happy Wednesday people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...