Apr 1, 2008

fun weekend!

We had Sunshine! We had Friends over! We have a great weekend!
Angie came over and we went and checked out the Portobello West Market and it was pretty awesome.
All sorts of interesting vendors and a few friends showing as well. We are thinking of applying for a mid to late summer run, so we'll see how that goes.



In other jewellery related news, I made my first sale on etsy! I know very exciting!
It was a friend from school now living in Switzerland, so I've got a ring and earrings travelling the world as we speak.
AND (I know there's more, can you even stand it??)
And I've sent off our application for this years Out of Hand fair as well as my fist attempt at applying to get into Circle Craft.
I have my fingers crossed for both of these events.
But wait there's MORE!
I am currently putting together a package of inventory for Global Underground, a store in Nelson BC that is interested in carrying my work!
It has been a very good week here at Janamade!

Now I am off to finish that package and hustle myself off to work!
Ciao Dah-lings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...