Mar 17, 2008


This is my favorite little corner of our bathroom. That myrtle tree has had some serious ups and downs. It was lush and beautiful last Christmas at work (when it made it's first appearance in my life) And then I took it home and it decided that it would rather die than live in our living room. It shed leaves EVERYWHERE all the time. Then I thought that putting it outside in the sun would do her some good. Except that I put her out in what had to have been the hottest day of the year and one whole side of her burnt to a crisp!

I don't have a green thumb.

So she has since relocated to our bathroom, where she gets regular light and regular water (she gets the left over teeth brushing water everyday. Not too shabby)
And she's actually got some green shoots now.

I am very happy about this. Since I am determined to keep plants.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...