Mar 25, 2008

Back in the city



Spent the long weekend on the Island running from one hangout session to the next.
It was actually pretty fun. I didn't get to see everyone that I was hoping to sneak in, but I did get to hang out with my sister a lot, which is nice because she is moving to Calgary at the end of the week!
It's going to be a bit weird not having her around. Even though we don't spend that much time together, it was nice to know that I could call her up for a wander through the mall if I needed to do that.
Sometimes that happens.
But her and her boyfriend are going to have a GREAT time in Calgary, I just know it. New house, new adventures.
Pretty damn exciting if you ask me.
I was scared as hell when I moved to Halifax for school, but it turned out to be some of the best times ever.
And now she gets to do that too!

Good luck girl! It's going to be amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...