Nov 6, 2007

Etsy is up!


I am feeling so good about this right now that I HAD to share.
I have finally set up my Etsy shop so I am officially online.
There isn't technically anything IN it yet, but steps have been taken and I am FEELING IT!
Very excited.

In other news, I started feeling like I was getting sick yesterday before I left work and was DEFINITELY feeling sick last night and this morning. But I took it fairly easy today (worked on the computer and on our banner for the show, instead of hours of spinning abrasives) and am feeling much better.
So tomorrow I am going to stop in at Habson's before work and pick up more of above mentioned abrasives and hustle the heck out of the rest of the week!

Good steps were taken today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...